Are you brand new and smaller TikTok accounts to reach among your audiences? You can start your TikTok live without having 1000 followers on the TikTok platform with several exciting factors. Are you planning on how to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers? These are simple steps to follow if you have got a smaller channel on TikTok yet are still trying to post among your audiences by broadcasting your live videos to be active on your TikTok account. Here in this article, we will share more about going live on TikTok without 1000 followers.
PayMeToo: Tricks On How To Go Live On TikTok Without 1000 Followers?
Live streaming broadcasts on TikTok automatically open to every account. However, TikTok users should be at least 16 years old to make this feature effective. Also, TikTok has restricted features for the Live sessions to the accounts with 1000 followers. Yet, going live for some of the TikTok profiles with lesser followers offers temporary solutions.
How To Start A Live Broadcast On TikTok?
Check here on how to go live on TikTok if your profile has access to the platform’s live streaming options.
- Click the create button on the home page. Then swipe to Live.
- Choose an image and write some captions and titles for your Live streams.
- If you are ready to begin, click on the button GO LIVE option where your broadcast starts. Followers receive a notification that you are streaming Live on TikTok.
- If you are streaming TikTok Live, you can click on the three dots to flip your camera, add effects. Also, include moderators or filter comments. You can also have a co-host to share the screen with split pages with live broadcasts of your friend, guest, or collaborator.
- When you are ready to finish up, click on the X button on the top-left corner to end your TikTok Live stream.
Pro Tip: Are you struggling to go trending on TikTok? In that case, plan to buy TikTok views that improve your visibility and exposure. Then, start your Live TikTok broadcasting to gain the highest brand reach and build up your engagement rate.
Schedule Up Your TikTok Live Event
Allow your TikTok followers to schedule up with your upcoming live broadcast using TikTok’s events features.
- Now, click on the calendar option in the top right corner of your TikTok profile.
- Design your event using the schedule’s name, start time, and date with a description.
- Suppose your event is ready; you can share the link through the in-app messaging or connect it in your video clips.
- You can shoot a promotional video by clicking + below the related videos of your event page.
- Record your video, include an events link, hit Done, and then Post.
The following method to create a buzz is, to begin with, a Live TikTok countdown sticker. So, try to record a TikTok, attract the sticker panel, and design the countdown sticker with the details of the date and time of your event. Then, audiences can select the notifications when you start your TikTok Live.
How To Start Live With Co-Host Or Guest?
If you are shooting a TikTok Live, pick the Add co-host or Add guests below the screen.
How To Begin TikTok Live On A Tablet?
To begin your TikTok Live on a tablet, follow these similar procedures with the mobile TikTok app from the above.
Reduce Vital Mistakes While Broadcasting Live On TikTok
TikTok Live videos might be unedited or raw content, yet try to design memorable streaming sessions by taking enough time to plan and execute.
Go Live When You Think
Make sure to be spontaneous while starting your Live stream that can be funny and exciting for your followers. Yet to improve your followers on the TikTok platform, target to go Live whenever your audience stays online. So, scroll and be active on TikTok as it is an excellent chance for your Live TikTok videos without any followers.
Broadcast For Longer Time
Meanwhile, TikTok Live sessions can have a perfect duration of 60 minutes. However, it recommends targeting 30 minutes with a maximum time. It is ideal while coming to live streaming on TikTok; less course is more.
Bad Quality Light
Low quality makes it harder for audiences to look at what’s going on with little issue for the visual social media platforms. So, take some time to make sure your lighting is perfect before starting your Live streaming on TikTok. Start with a well-established platform that has enormous original lighting or even pulls a ring light from TikTok.
Don’t Use Shaking Camera Angles
Some updates or tweaks can particularly buzz up your Live stream on TikTok. Yet motion or shaking cameras can make out a dizzying experience. On the other hand, target for a gradual position, backing up your phone, or using a tripod for the best angle for going Live on TikTok.
In a nutshell, PayMeToo tricks on how to go live streaming on TikTok without 1000 followers. You can explore massive engagements on TikTok by increasing your likes, views, and followers.